Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hard to read the Appeal Court's criticism of the judge who banged Tommy Robinson up

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    As I say, police state. Once you have been on the wrong end of it you never look at any of it in the same way.

Deeply worrying.
    Centuries of individual liberty p1ssed away because a few lefties think it's more important to kiss the arses of deviants and foreigners.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Centuries of individual liberty p1ssed away because a few lefties think it's more important to kiss the arses of deviants and foreigners.
    That nice Mr Blair fúcked us from ársehole to breakfast time, he really did

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    That nice Mr Blair fúcked us from ársehole to breakfast time, he really did
    Yup. Certainly the worst PM of my lifetime and - St Maggie aside, of course - that is a crowded field of cvnts.

Yup. Certainly the worst PM of my lifetime and - St Maggie aside, of course - that is a crowded field of cvnts.
    I suppose you missed out on Wilson and Heath? Hard to choose ebtween that pair of halfwits.

I suppose you missed out on Wilson and Heath? Hard to choose ebtween that pair of halfwits.
    I think Heath may have snuck under the wire for me, actually. In which case I'd have to include him for the whole Europe thing. But I don't think even that has done as much long-term damage to the fabric of this country and its institutions than Blair.

I think Heath may have snuck under the wire for me, actually. In which case I'd have to include him for the whole Europe thing. But I don't think even that has done as much long-term damage to the fabric of this country and its institutions than Blair.
    Let us not forget Comrade Cameron deciding that it is reasonable for a man to marry a man.

Immoral lunacy. How much further will we anger God before the Flood comes?

Let us not forget Comrade Cameron deciding that it is reasonable for a man to marry a man.

Immoral lunacy. How much further will we anger God before the Flood comes?
    My father is still bizarrely furious about that. I must say I found his late-in-life conversion to the sanctity of the marriage vows rather surprising, to say the least.

Swings and roundabouts isnt it. Thatcher wanted her police force to focus on persecuting the poor and the black. THis is payback.

Either way, its a police state and someone is getting ****ed.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Swings and roundabouts isnt it. Thatcher wanted her police force to focus on persecuting the poor and the black. THis is payback.

Either way, its a police state and someone is getting ****ed.
    The difference is that the poor and the black were and are where most of the crime comes from, p.

If it isn't the job of the police to persecute criminals, what is the point of them?

The difference is that the poor and the black were and are where most of the crime comes from, p.

If it isn't the job of the police to persecute criminals, what is the point of them?
    To keep the peace and protect rich people's property.

And to provide employment for the hopelessly stupid.