Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Nice of Greece to steal Sweden’s forest fire thunder.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    He claims to be a fúcking doctor, i.

A doctor.
    incredible innit
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    incredible innit
    To be fair, you do have to get pretty close for it to eat all your oxygen. This does speak of a certain lack of vigilance on the part of our now-departed bubble chums imo.

Perhaps the massive consumption of oxygen by the massive fcking fire can deprive living animals of a basic requirement for life.
    Fúcks sake, perhaps we can get a primary school child to explain the fundamentals of existence to you, r.
    This theory assumes that the fire had got incredibly close. Indeed, close enough to burn you as well.

You would think that one of the following things may have happened prior to that:

i) You know there is a forest fire in the vicinity & are therefore watchful over its progress (even at night).
    ii) You are awoken by a neighbour/the fire service/the police as they see the fire rapidly progress towards your property.
    iii) You know the fire is close to choose to move elsewhere until all is said and done.

Something doesn't add up & I cannot fathom what.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    This theory assumes that the fire had got incredibly close. Indeed, close enough to burn you as well.
    What close enough to kill? I think we've arrived back at the start, haven't we?
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

What close enough to kill? I think we've arrived back at the start, haven't we?
    No. We have reached the stage where all concerned are surprised that one of the aforementioned scenarios (all of which would have mitigated the loss of life) had not come to fruition prior to the fire being close enough to asphyxiate/burn.