Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I appreciate that Trump has found quite a lot of ways to annoy people but it doesnt

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Alberto Balsam Rodriguez View Post
    Isn't the bottom line that people, whether they hate Trump or are somewhat indifferent, don't really take him seriously. Even a proportion of those that support him don't really take him seriously, do they?
    No. We are repeatedly being told by media idiots that we must take him incredibly seriously as a threat to something or other. You can't move for hysterical hyperbole about him.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    No. We are repeatedly being told by media idiots that we must take him incredibly seriously as a threat to something or other. You can't move for hysterical hyperbole about him.
    You have to take him seriously, he is the ****ing President.

He may have been a joke candidate but he bloody won. He is technically the most powerful man in world politics. That sounds pretty serious.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    You have to take him seriously, he is the ****ing President.

He may have been a joke candidate but he bloody won. He is technically the most powerful man in world politics. That sounds pretty serious.
    Of course it's serious, but there's no basis for him being considered a threat.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    As someone pointed out the other day, if these people *actually* believed this bloke was the new Hitler, wouldn't the tone of their protests be a bit more fvcking serious? Instead, they are platforms for performative virtue signalling, dressing up and childish name-calling - which suggests they don't believe their own rhetoric for a single fvcking second. Tw@ts.
    What would you have them do?

Quote Originally Posted by eastgermanautos View Post
    What would you have them do?
    Well, given that their current methods of protest are quite possibly making it more likely that he's a re-elected, what would *you* have them do?

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    Well, given that their current methods of protest are quite possibly making it more likely that he's a re-elected, what would *you* have them do?
    I think, violent overthrow of the fascist nation state is a start. So I would advocate a level of militancy unseen since the 1930s.

I think, violent overthrow of the fascist nation state is a start. So I would advocate a level of militancy unseen since the 1930s.
    It really makes me laugh when you weenies go on about Trump being a fascist, blissfully unaware that US Foreign Policy has essentially been fascistic for the last seventy years. Ever since Operation Paperclip stuffed the CIA with ex-nazis, funnily enough.

Too late for temper tantrums now, e. It is done. The game is up and Ms. Page has been singing like a canary #MAGA
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Say a lot for the quality of public debate in this country when the best people can do with their placards is 'Big Orange ****'.
    No, he only found the one way; get elected president. Everyone liked him before that.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."