Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Well I'm sure there's a perfectly innocent explanation for this.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    This from the lowest-ranked team prior to the competition. Oh, well I'm sure it's all perfectly above board.

To be fair, they need all the help they can get, since footballistically, they are properly toilet.
    It's the grass, b. Aside from climate, Its well known that athletes perform better on their native grass as their body mechanics are more suited to the 'going' as it were.

Host nations always cover more ground. Look it up from any world cup, you'll see.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    It's the grass, b. Aside from climate, Its well known that athletes perform better on their native grass as their body mechanics are more suited to the 'going' as it were.

Host nations always cover more ground. Look it up from any world cup, you'll see.
    Well I'm convinced, p. Absolutely. It's all to do with the grass. Of course. Silly of me to think otherwise.

Well I'm convinced, p. Absolutely. It's all to do with the grass. Of course. Silly of me to think otherwise.
    Aren't they playing on some artificial pitches out there?

How do you know it's not a mosquito bite? I have one just like it on my

chopper. Shall I send a pic?

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    chopper. Shall I send a pic?
    Well I imagine that's doubled its size, h. Mazeltov!

I was rather hoping you might at least google it