Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Well I'm sure there's a perfectly innocent explanation for this.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    I'm also fairly sure that the Ruskies have had enough practice to not make it quite that obvious.
    You don't think that their mysterious sudden transformation into a squad of Duracell bunnies capable of outrunning all the world's best players might be considered 'making it obvious' at all?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    You don't think that their mysterious sudden transformation into a squad of Duracell bunnies capable of outrunning all the world's best players might be considered 'making it obvious' at all?
    Completely, just don't think that mark is associated with their incredible stamina......

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Completely, just don't think that mark is associated with their incredible stamina......
    I know what you're saying, but it seems odd to me that on the one hand you accept that a team is doped to fvck, but on the other dismiss the idea that a needle mark in the arm of one of the same team's players might have anything to do with that doping. rubchin:

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Were they doping when they drove back the Wehrmacht and sent them them packing?

WEll, they probably were in some sense but the point is this- underestimate the Russians at your peril.

Tough mother ****ers.