Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Are there other countries where a large section of the population would take great

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Yep - same here, and when they qualified in the first place. Couldn't remember if I had imagined them qualifying or not
    Albania's qualification was helped by the 3-0 awarded to them after the match against Serbia in Belgrade was abandoned at 0-0 following a riot sparked by a drone flying a Greater Albania flag over the pitch. #Souness

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Albania's qualification was helped by the 3-0 awarded to them after the match against Serbia in Belgrade was abandoned at 0-0 following a riot sparked by a drone flying a Greater Albania flag over the pitch. #Souness
    Good banter, that. This is why I'd hoped for a Serbo-Croat game in this WC. Stoopid cack useless Serbs failing to go through

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Good banter, that. This is why I'd hoped for a Serbo-Croat game in this WC. Stoopid cack useless Serbs failing to go through
    If it hadn't been for our new thuggy right-back getting away with a blatant pen appeal defending for the Swalbanians, they probably would have. At least ISTR it was Lichtsteiner.