Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I just read that Anthony Bourdain was an SJW

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    As with Burney's example, this is a pretty lightweight version of SJW.

And I would agree with him on gender in chef's awards. There is no reason that men should be better chefs than women, this isn't football or engineering (oooh call me a caveman). And some truly outstanding chefs are women.

GO back to celebrating him, Monty. He did good work and came across as a sound bloke.
    There are very good reasons why men should be better chefs than women beyond their technical skill. Being a chef is hugely demanding and involves appallingly long and anti-social hours, which women on average are less willing to do.

Have you any idea of the anti-social hours hookers have to work? I addition to having

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    There are very good reasons why men should be better chefs than women beyond their technical skill. Being a chef is hugely demanding and involves appallingly long and anti-social hours, which women on average are less willing to do.
    suck the cock? I'm sure you envy them this but nonetheless, bloody hard work m.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    suck the cock? I'm sure you envy them this but nonetheless, bloody hard work m.
    Surely the whole point of being a brass is to get relatively well paid for very little work at what amounts to a very good rates and with flexible hours?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Surely the whole point of being a brass is to get relatively well paid for very little work at what amounts to a very good rates and with flexible hours?
    You think sucking the cock is easy b? If you fancy the person attached to the cock you are sucking then it ain't so bad but the unpleasant part of the job is that most of your customers have come to you because they are too physically repugnant to get their cock sucked for free. You really must think these things through before making your rash and ill considered posts.

You think sucking the cock is easy b? If you fancy the person attached to the cock you are sucking then it ain't so bad but the unpleasant part of the job is that most of your customers have come to you because they are too physically repugnant to get their cock sucked for free. You really must think these things through before making your rash and ill considered posts.
    I'd say the really unpleasant part is the cheesy crust around the helmet.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I'd say the really unpleasant part is the cheesy crust around the helmet.
    That's put me right off pizza.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    That's put me right off pizza.
    You'll be alright if you remember the golden rule: never order a smegma pizza

And some are probably uncircumcised too

Yes, but presumably in many cases, the lady in question has long since been desensitised to such things thanks to a long history of abuse going back to childhood that means she has extremely low self-esteem and thus expects no better? And/or she's so desperate for her next hit of smack/crack/whatever that sucking a rancid cock in order to afford it seems a small price to pay?

Horses for courses, innit?

Oh I don't know, Charles has used them and he's not *too* bad. In his own way. I suppose.