Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Oops Lord Sugar, mighty racist Twitter post there

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Anyway, for me, this is the most important tweet of the last couple of days, raising as it does an issue close to my heart.

https://twitter.com/MrRoryReid/statu...76284402233344
    A builder at our old house once did the same. Left the pan in a right old two and eight too.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    A builder at our old house once did the same. Left the pan in a right old two and eight too.
    It's completely unacceptable. The mere possibility of this happening now leads me to refuse all requests to use the lavatory by the lower orders. My wife finds it embarrassing, but I simply can't tolerate it.
    Last edited by Burney; 06-20-2018 at 10:16 AM.

It's completely unacceptable.
    Absolutely.

Go to the local burger place for a McShít, ffs
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

It's completely unacceptable. The mere possibility of this happening now leads me to refusing all requests to use the lavatory by the lower orders. My wife finds it embarrassing, but I simply can't tolerate it.
    Who is it on here that will only take a dump at their own residence? pv?

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Sir C has strong ideas on this subject. He finds the notion of dumping at work completely beyond the pale.

Sir C has strong ideas on this subject. He finds the notion of dumping at work completely beyond the pale.
    Yes, something about sharing foetid atmospheres with colleagues...

Used to be me...not any more
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Burney, I thought. I seem to recall a post along the lines of 'I bomb China once a day in my own home, anywhere else is unacceptable'.

And as I recall he refuses to use his en suite bathroom for said purpose if his wife is in the bedroom.

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    Burney, I thought. I seem to recall a post along the lines of 'I bomb China once a day in my own home, anywhere else is unacceptable'.

And as I recall he refuses to use his en suite bathroom for said purpose if his wife is in the bedroom.
    This is largely true. And I stand by the en suite thing as it is simply basic decency.

This is largely true. And I stand by the en suite thing as it is simply basic decency.
    Burney in anal retentive shocker