Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
Oh how we miss those vital goals against the likes of Lincoln, Sutton United and Ludogrets and Soton reserves, eh.
He played 20 more games after he said that, anyway and chances are he was dropped because in the game where he said "they wanted it more" he was utterly abysmal

Likewise for Szczesny, he just may have been dropped for the two mistakes he made in the game rather than the smoking ffs
The Chelsea reject betwixt our sticks gave away a goal in his very first game. And has done so regularly. Last season he gave away two in a game but he wasn't dropped for Ospina - who doesn't needlessly give away goals, just suffers from being a midget in goalie terms.

Sorry, I thought Feo at his best was useful. He was like one of those '80s box strikers who did F-all except score a tap in once every game and a half.

He twice got best part of 20 goals from out wide. The year the scum sold Bale, he got one less goal+assist than the Welsher. And we were in the CL then, not playing Calais reserves.

If we'd had Auba when we had a 30-a season Alexis on the left and a 20-a-season Feo on the right, then a decent defence and 2 holding MFs and we could have challenged.

Feo and Sir Chez weren't the problems. But I know jack shît about footie and you'll tell me why Cech and Iwobi are so much better.