Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: LOL! Chap at work's underling leaves, so I was talking to him about recruitment and

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    he goes 'Actually, it's a lot easier now he's gone because I don't have to spend time managing him. He didn't really do that much and I can easily take on his work. Maybe we shouldn't bother recruiting?'

'Here it comes', thinks I and - sure enough - 24 hours later he's back telling me he'd need a massive pay rise in order to take on 'all this extra work'. Seems a bit nonplussed when I point out that he's already told me it's easier now this other bloke's gone and that he didn't do much anyway. On the basis of what he's said, I say, there can't be any justification for replacing the underling or for giving him a massive payrise.

Grumpiness ensues.

Silly cvnt.
    Daft ****.

Him, not you.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Tony C "Do you really want to go through another batch of CVs with emotional intelligence and cosplay as strengths. "

LOOOOOOOL!
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

he goes 'Actually, it's a lot easier now he's gone because I don't have to spend time managing him. He didn't really do that much and I can easily take on his work. Maybe we shouldn't bother recruiting?'

'Here it comes', thinks I and - sure enough - 24 hours later he's back telling me he'd need a massive pay rise in order to take on 'all this extra work'. Seems a bit nonplussed when I point out that he's already told me it's easier now this other bloke's gone and that he didn't do much anyway. On the basis of what he's said, I say, there can't be any justification for replacing the underling or for giving him a massive payrise.

Grumpiness ensues.

Silly cvnt.
    What a ****

Last week our friendly local policeman spoke to me about signing an agreement with our neighbours. During that conversation he acknowledged that the evidence was so poor, contradictory or non existent that it wouldnt get past his Sergeant let alone make it to the CPS.

At the end he asked me whether I would be willing to sign anything and I said no. He then says 'well if you wont cooperate we will have to let it run its course through the courts, sir'. I reminded him of his previous comment and he started to shuffle in his seat and refer to additional evidence that might be revealed.

I just told him that he must do as he sees fit and wished him luck. ****ing idiot

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    What a ****

Last week our friendly local policeman spoke to me about signing an agreement with our neighbours. During that conversation he acknowledged that the evidence was so poor, contradictory or non existent that it wouldnt get past his Sergeant let alone make it to the CPS.

At the end he asked me whether I would be willing to sign anything and I said no. He then says 'well if you wont cooperate we will have to let it run its course through the courts, sir'. I reminded him of his previous comment and he started to shuffle in his seat and refer to additional evidence that might be revealed.

I just told him that he must do as he sees fit and wished him luck. ****ing idiot
    So do tell, p. Who are these neighbours you've been racially abusing and what manner of forriner are they to have aroused your ire? It's blacks, isn't it? I can easily see you having a problem with the blacks.

So do tell, p. Who are these neighbours you've been racially abusing and what manner of forriner are they to have aroused your ire? It's blacks, isn't it? I can easily see you having a problem with the blacks.
    They are Brazilians, not black. I suspected they were a touch mental before I found out they are mormons which simply confirms it.

My dad's response was 'well what the ****ing hell are they doing over here' before he realised and said 'oh, its the bloody EU, son, that's how they get in, through ****ing Portugal'.....

Cheers dad, you are not really helping here

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    They are Brazilians, not black. I suspected they were a touch mental before I found out they are mormons which simply confirms it.

My dad's response was 'well what the ****ing hell are they doing over here' before he realised and said 'oh, its the bloody EU, son, that's how they get in, through ****ing Portugal'.....

Cheers dad, you are not really helping here
    Your dad's not wrong, though, is he?

Is it Silvinho and his family?

Your dad's not wrong, though, is he?

Is it Silvinho and his family?
    He isnt wrong, but if I had the same to the copper I would be facing court now. Apparently racism is a 'bit of a hot topic' at the moment.

A hot topic!!!!

No wonder your nose is on the blink
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Quote Originally Posted by Viva Prat Vegas View Post
    No wonder your nose is on the blink
    It's had over two years to recover. Mind you, it did have about 30 years of abuse

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    It's had over two years to recover. Mind you, it did have about 30 years of abuse
    I'd say you're lucky still to have most of a septum, tbh. You could have done a Daniella Westbrook.