Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I suspect we are going to be come the type of squard

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    *Other than that video of that lady cavorting with that large gentleman of colour.
    I think I may have seen that one too c. The lady in question appears to be somewhat taken with the enormity of the black gentlemen's chopper while another man, presumably her husband, watches on rather meekly and appears to have what one can only describe as a micro-pénis (about which his glw seems amused to berate him).

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    Even worse will be the chorus of moaning and finger wagging from Wenger diehards..
    A bit of role-reversal is always good fun, I find. Although some of the anti-Wenger moaners will keep moaning as long as we are not winning the league.

Lidl by Lidl we will get better

Still a little worried by what’s still here...was expecting at least a couple of sales by now.

Have to say Wilshere has played a blinder with his free transfer. No backlash from the fans.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    that you find in the europea league.
    On paper not the best but a hard working unit.
    Yup. We're just another club now. Get used to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Aubamayang, Özil, Mkhitaryan, Lacazette, Ramsey - **** me, we are spoilt. Unless you mean by "on paper not the best" we are literally not Real Madrid
    Maybe I mean more of the players we are linked with. Everyone seems to question some of them but could be brilliant. Good minute with those current players.
    I wonder what departures there will be.

Maybe I mean more of the players we are linked with. Everyone seems to question some of them but could be brilliant. Good minute with those current players.
    That's kinda the point though - we have the fancy players already, we need the workmanlike ones to complement them. Are there really any centre back signings that are exciting?

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    That's kinda the point though - we have the fancy players already, we need the workmanlike ones to complement them. Are there really any centre back signings that are exciting?
    Well there was one

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Well there was one
    Sorry p - that was thoughtless

Also hbpv&amimo

Lacazette available for the right price apparently.

Thought it would be Ozil we cash in on ie the money from him would get 2 to 3 new players in so a decent trade off but looks like it’s Mix Tape vol1