Thread: My feelings about the Irish referendum are a bit like my feelings

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    What a perfectly foul idea!
    You can do it through a hole in a sheet if you find it that offensive, b

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    You can do it through a hole in a sheet if you find it that offensive, b
    The ruffty would be enough of a trial, but the thought of having to live with a mewling, puking infant at my age is simply horrific.

The ruffty would be enough of a trial, but the thought of having to live with a mewling, puking infant at my age is simply horrific.
    Are you not feeling the jiggyjiggy currently, b? Perhaps you're going through the change.

Are you not feeling the jiggyjiggy currently, b? Perhaps you're going through the change.
    I prefer my allotment these days. It doesn’t expect to be cuddled after I’ve sown my seed in it.

I prefer my allotment these days. It doesn’t expect to be cuddled after I’ve sown my seed in it.
    The position is ridiculous, the pleasure momentary and the expense damnable, as the man said.

I'm thinking of buying some testosterone off the internet. I assume you can get it in tablet form. I think I'm getting old.

The position is ridiculous, the pleasure momentary and the expense damnable, as the man said.

I'm thinking of buying some testosterone off the internet. I assume you can get it in tablet form. I think I'm getting old.
    Why on earth would you want to do that? Do as thon antic Grecian cove did and view it as being unshackled from a lunatic.

Why on earth would you want to do that? Do as thon antic Grecian cove did and view it as being unshackled from a lunatic.
    It's more for the violence, to be honest. When confronted by an issue / problem / person my instinctive reaction isn't to kick its **** in any more. I miss those days.