Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: My feelings about the Irish referendum are a bit like my feelings

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    There. You have become over-emotional and intemperate.

Consider the facts. It is Friday, and there is a cold one with your name on it no more than 4 hours away. The weather is set fair for the weekend; you may decide to enjoy your allotment, or experiment with different emulsion sauces, go for a run, take a walk with the glw and bask in the spring sunshine. There will probably be a lovely movie on TV (I shall be watching my DVD of The Mayor of Casterbridge). You have 3 days of perfect freedom before you.
    In fact, we’re off to Paris on Tuesday until Saturday.

Not my idea. If you told me I could never go to Paris again, I shouldn’t be the least bit bothered.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    In fact, we’re off to Paris on Tuesday until Saturday.

Not my idea. If you told me I could never go to Paris again, I shouldn’t be the least bit bothered.
    Ah, Paris in the spring, what could be lovelier? The city of love, b. Perhaps you can make a baby while you're there! Imagine! A brand new mini B. A miracle.

I shall pray for your conjugal rapture to be blessed in this way.

Ah, Paris in the spring, what could be lovelier? The city of love, b. Perhaps you can make a baby while you're there! Imagine! A brand new mini B. A miracle.

What a perfectly foul idea!

What a perfectly foul idea!
    You can do it through a hole in a sheet if you find it that offensive, b

You can do it through a hole in a sheet if you find it that offensive, b
    The ruffty would be enough of a trial, but the thought of having to live with a mewling, puking infant at my age is simply horrific.

The ruffty would be enough of a trial, but the thought of having to live with a mewling, puking infant at my age is simply horrific.
    Are you not feeling the jiggyjiggy currently, b? Perhaps you're going through the change.

Are you not feeling the jiggyjiggy currently, b? Perhaps you're going through the change.
    I prefer my allotment these days. It doesn’t expect to be cuddled after I’ve sown my seed in it.

As a token nod to the great man's 60th birthday.

HB JWW / PW.