Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: So Morgan Freeman has apologised for sexual misconduct

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Agreed. A gentleman learns how to do it without them noticing. Of course, they know you are looking (and some of them actually like it) but it is rather rude and creepy to openly stare.

But sorry...the day we stop looking is the day we die. All of us. The end of civilisation itself.

Breasts are wonderful things. They create and sustain life.
    Breasts do not create life, p. Your belief that they do suggests to me you may have been doing sex wrong and, furthermore, may explain your childless state.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Breasts do not create life, p. Your belief that they do suggests to me you may have been doing sex wrong and, furthermore, may explain your childless state.
    Without them there would be far less sex. Birth rates would drop through the floor.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Without them there would be far less sex. Birth rates would drop through the floor.
    Which they have, in fact, done. Understandably so, if those things that dolly up there is toting is what you chaps call "breasts" nowadays.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Indeed. Both, in fact.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

I take it I’m no longer able to ask to borrow their phone so I can call a cab because someone stole mine in the club and then I dial my phone so I have their number and then I call them back in a few days.

F uck what about all the d ick picks I’ve sent out

Sorry for my questions but Peter is talking about people doing bird for this.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    Sorry for my questions but Peter is talking about people doing bird for this.
    I think phrases like ‘doing bird’ will have to go, too.

I think phrases like ‘doing bird’ will have to go, too.
    They already banned cigarettes in there too

But can u imagine getting banged up for this? I mean sitting around playing cards / dominoes drinking hooch with the boys talking about what everyone did to get in there...robberies, murders, kidnapping, drugs and then you and your sexual harassment charge.

Your life would be misery. You’re just going to get laughed at for your entire stay.