Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Have a look at the little 'Unai's first day - behind the scenes' video.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I would kindly ask you to respect my grieving process, thank you very much.

When someone's dad dies and their mother takes up with some other gobsh1te, do you tell the child to 'stop being a dick' because they refuse to call him daddy? Hmmm?
    He's gone to a better place, b - away from all the hateful ****s. New daddy going to buy some shiny new toys as well

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    He's gone to a better place, b - away from all the hateful ****s. New daddy going to buy some shiny new toys as well
    You're so easily bought, la.

You're so easily bought, la.
    Can't deny that, b. In proper news, Wood in for the first Test of the summer and we've chosen to bat in dodgy-ish conditions. Could be a short match

Can't deny that, b. In proper news, Wood in for the first Test of the summer and we've chosen to bat in dodgy-ish conditions. Could be a short match
    Lords in early summer under cloud cover after heavy overnight rain coming on the back of a dry spell?

Could be interesting.

Lords in early summer under cloud cover after heavy overnight rain coming on the back of a dry spell?

Could be interesting.
    And a very good left-arm quick in the opposition ranks. We're doomed

And a very good left-arm quick in the opposition ranks. We're doomed
    I was at Lord's the last time Mohammed Amir bowled there. That didn't end well for the lad.

I was at Lord's the last time Mohammed Amir bowled there. That didn't end well for the lad.
    Very true (or maybe time before last - he was on the tour 2 years ago, which also begs the question why are we playing them so soon after the last time). I do like watching him bowl though, lovely action