Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Interesting....

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    When I bought my Seamaster the chap tried to upsell me to the James Bond special edition, which I declined. I see that they are now worth all sorts of fortunes

I have a Breitling Navitimer ll SE, Breitling Aerospace, the Seamaster obviously, IWC Portofino, Tag Monaco Calibre 12 (my favourite watch), a Bremont, my father's ugly 1970s Jaeger Lecoultre fob watch and my grandfather's 1920s Longines dress watch.

There are just two that I would like to add: an IWC Portuguese Chrono and, one day with God's blessing, a Patek Phillipe.
    But you never own a Patek Phillipe you just look after it for the next generation

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    But you never own a Patek Phillipe you just look after it for the next generation
    If I ever get to buy one I'm owning that fúcker, trust me.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    If I ever get to buy one I'm owning that fúcker, trust me.
    Pawning your watches? Good heavens. Why not just live off cat food and be done with it?

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    I thought that was really good marketing from them.

Smitten with the JLC Master Ultra Thin Perpetual

http://www.jaeger-lecoultre.com/eu/e...l/130842J.html

Glorious imo

Sir C "A gentleman's watch collection, like his car collection, should encompass different varieties of watch, suitable for different occasions."

My Dad never wears his Rolex with short-sleeve weather
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Quote Originally Posted by Viva Prat Vegas View Post
    Sir C "A gentleman's watch collection, like his car collection, should encompass different varieties of watch, suitable for different occasions."

My Dad never wears his Rolex with short-sleeve weather
    Very wise. He'd probably have sulphuric acid sprayed on him and have it nicked by one of Sadiq Khan's little mates if he did.

True

Additionally - I never cease to be amazed at the number of idiots who leave mobile phones within grabbing distance on tables outside eateries, cafeterias, pubs etc.
    I half feel like giving them a polite warning
    10 characters? Pile of cund.