Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: I was rather looking forward to Arteta. Proper gentleman, knows what the club is

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    So sort of pseudo-French Spanish? We had a pseudo-Frenchman before. That turned out OK.
    They reckon Basques are proto-Europeans - unrelated to Celts or Indo-Europeans. Some even say they're the descendants of Neanderthals.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    They reckon Basques are proto-Europeans - unrelated to Celts or Indo-Europeans. Some even say they're the descendants of Neanderthals.
    Well he looks human enough. Are they the lot who claim (erroneously) to have invented tapas and call them pinxtos, or is that some other oppressed minority?

So the job goes to some poncy foreign **** that no ****'s ever heard of. It ain't

gonna work twice in a row

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Clues in the maternal surname

Unai Emery Etxegoien - as Basque as they come
    Ooooh there's another reason to love him, he's a Basque.

San Sebastian

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    Ooooh there's another reason to love him, he's a Basque.

San Sebastian
    No. Sorry. He's a useless dago w@nker and we don't like him. The decision is made.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    No. Sorry. He's a useless dago w@nker and we don't like him. The decision is made.
    And he did a brilliant job at Sevilla, which is my first favourite Spanish city.

Welcome Unai!

This means that we will be denied the opportunity to hear Sir C perform his Brendan Rodgers impression at regular intervals

O. Kee
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Quote Originally Posted by Viva Prat Vegas View Post
    This means that we will be denied the opportunity to hear Sir C perform his Brendan Rodgers impression at regular intervals

O. Kee
    I was rather hoping that might become my thing. Catchphrase.

I was rather hoping that might become my thing. Catchphrase.
    Don't worry. I'm sure this turkish fellow's accent will be most amusing and ripe for mockery - just as soon as the cvnt learns English, that is.

about, full of new ideas. It would have been a risk but it might have been fun.

This chap doesn't fill me with hope but then, of course, neither did Arsene. I vote we wait and see what transpires before getting malicious on his árse.

Rosicky gone. Cesc gone. Walcott gone. Santi gone. Arsene gone.

The only part of the real club left is Ken Friar, and he's 396.

Unai Emyrates, anyone?
    We still have Jack, let's not forget. Also emerging youth such as what's his face and the other one. Reiss.