Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: San Francisco looks nice these days

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Alberto Balsam Rodriguez View Post
    Last went there in 2010. Possibly one of the very few cities state side that I could live in.
    San Diego's the one for me. Just a lovely, lovely place.

Austin, which lots of people raved about before I went, I found to be a 100-degree hellhole full of lefties and college kids.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post

Austin, which lots of people raved about before I went, I found to be a 100-degree hellhole full of lefties and college kids.

Not been to Austin or San Diego. Apparently, Austin is the best place to raise a family in America. San Diego is supposed to be fabulous. I hear good things about both Portland and Seattle.
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

Quote Originally Posted by Alberto Balsam Rodriguez View Post
    Not been to Austin or San Diego. Apparently, Austin is the best place to raise a family in America. San Diego is supposed to be fabulous. I hear good things about both Portland and Seattle.
    Austin is just too fvcking hot, I'm afraid. Anywhere that's 80 degrees at 11pm can just fvck off.

Austin is just too fvcking hot, I'm afraid. Anywhere that's 80 degrees at 11pm can just fvck off.

Forget 80 degrees at 11pm, Austin is in Texas and thus, full of Texans. To be avoided.
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

Only really saw Coronado Bay and Loews Hotel when I was there but did seem a very nice city when driving through. Mostly sat on the balcony drinking beer and watching low flying airplanes and helicopters going to and from the massive Naval base

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Only really saw Coronado Bay and Loews Hotel when I was there but did seem a very nice city when driving through. Mostly sat on the balcony drinking beer and watching low flying airplanes and helicopters going to and from the massive Naval base
    Yes, I did a lot of that, too. I found a place that served bottles of London Pride, which made it especially ace, since I didn't have to drink American beer, which - even with the craft beer revolution - is terrible.

IPA my arse.