Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: I hate people :-(

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    That’s a woman who isn’t getting laid imo

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    That’s a woman who isn’t getting laid imo
    Actually, I reckon laid is all she's getting. Same with all that sort; no end product, no future. That's why they're scared of everything and just want to hide
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Actually, I reckon laid is all she's getting. Same with all that sort; no end product, no future. That's why they're scared of everything and just want to hide
    The thing is that normal women don't think like this. It's a tiny subset of a tiny subset dictating this weird agenda.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    The thing is that normal women don't think like this. It's a tiny subset of a tiny subset dictating this weird agenda.
    Well, normal people don't think like this and they certainly don't get to act in public like they think like this, for one reason or another.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."