Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Did anyone else see this piece whining about people taking the p1ss out of Kane?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    John Cross referred to him as a 'National Treasure'......wtf?!!
    I reckon access to Kane during the World Cup is being sought and it is being made clear that people writing pieces attacking the idea of making fun of the tit will be looked on more favourably.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Quite extraordinary. The gist seems to be that people shouldn't mock Kane because...errr...he's Harry Kane and he only fraudulently claimed that goal because he's super competitive.

It might as well have been written by the big-chinned cvnt's agency.
    He made an utter dick out of himself with the Stoke goal however the two incidents are unrelated.

Chinny fúcker that he is.

Quite extraordinary. The gist seems to be that people shouldn't mock Kane because...errr...he's Harry Kane and he only fraudulently claimed that goal because he's super competitive.

It's football, innit. Banter, as the chap grudgingly accepts.

The thing is, there are now too many people on the bandwagon who neither know, nor care for either customary cultural phenomenon. This is both good and bad. On the one hand, we get lots of extra cash for shiny new, sixty million pound goal-shy centre forwards; the downside is all the pearl-clutching and pulling away of skirts whenever football passes by and behaves the way football has always been wont to do
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Not Jonathan Wilson in The Guardian...who wrote it?
    When I was young and full of rage
    I hated Tottenham to the core
    But now I've reached a gentler age
    I hate the fùckers even more.

Quote Originally Posted by 71 Guns - channeling the spirit of Mr Hat View Post
    Not Jonathan Wilson in The Guardian...who wrote it?
    Jason Burt in the Telegraph.

Jason Burt in the Telegraph.
    don't really get the btl quality comments there unfortunately. If it had been Wilson in the Graun it would have been a delight to see the ensuing bunfight...
    When I was young and full of rage
    I hated Tottenham to the core
    But now I've reached a gentler age
    I hate the fùckers even more.