Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Since we’re doing the Wenger retrospective, how about great mysteries of his era?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    For me, it was the fact we employed Jeremie Aliadiere for eight years despite him never appearing to be anything more than ordinary.
    Made of balsa wood obviously but a real talent there. His movement was absolutely top draw, finishing wasn't bad and given the players he was surround by I would say it was more of a surprise he didn't make it

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Made of balsa wood obviously but a real talent there. His movement was absolutely top draw, finishing wasn't bad and given the players he was surround by I would say it was more of a surprise he didn't make it
    EIGHT FVCKING YEARS, though, la!

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    EIGHT FVCKING YEARS, though, la!
    Yes - fair enough, b

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Yes - fair enough, b
    We've had players we now consider legends who didn't play for us that long, la.

Dropping an on form Arshavin (who I think was also CL cup tied) for that FA Cup semi final against Chelsea. Mystifying

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Dropping an on form Arshavin (who I think was also CL cup tied) for that FA Cup semi final against Chelsea. Mystifying
    I think he wanted a little more, shall we say, industriousness in the team that day. Chelsea could have ripped us a new one...