Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I didn't like yesterday. I thought it should be a more celebratory experience

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    first things first.

Get Arsenal to take legal action for 'Arsenal Fan TV using the name arsenal'

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    first things first.

Get Arsenal to take legal action for 'Arsenal Fan TV using the name arsenal'
    Why not just ban those fvcking retards from the ground? If you appear on Arsenal Fan TV, you should be banned for life.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    But Wenger has said some things that won't go down well.

I trust the board to do the right thing here but I have a feeling it's going to be a massive cock up in recent Arsenal style.
    The mood seems to have been about right, imo. More or less as expected. After all, many are disappointed that Wenger is leaving after all, many again will be feeling equally let down that they failed to hound Him out.

The club can be satisfied we've managed the transition pretty well. So far. The tricky bit is done and there only remains the far less taxing question of who to choose as His replacement.

Well done, Wenger, and well done everyone else.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    The mood seems to have been about right, imo. More or less as expected. After all, many are disappointed that Wenger is leaving after all, many again will be feeling equally let down that they failed to hound Him out.

The club can be satisfied we've managed the transition pretty well. So far. The tricky bit is done and there only remains the far less taxing question of who to choose as His replacement.

Well done, Wenger, and well done everyone else.
    It can't be anyone with PL management experience. They'd come with too much baggage.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    It can't be anyone with PL management experience. They'd come with too much baggage.
    No, the point is, it doesn't actually matter who it is. He (or she) will be just another football manager and, equally, we shall have become just another football club
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    No, the point is, it doesn't actually matter who it is. He (or she) will be just another football manager and, equally, we shall have become just another football club
    Oh, I'm resigned to that now. That process started when we sold to Kroenke. This is just the final nail in the coffin.

I found the joy felt by Claude at the news of Wenger stepping down particularly uncomfortable
    10 characters? Pile of cund.