Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I would like to ask Peter

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Some of my best friends are jewish. As is my good lady.

I think my record on the jews stands up to pretty much anyone else's.
    Oh, right. Just 'cos you sexually exploit a Jewish doesn't make you any less anti-semitic, you filthy b@stard.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Oh, right. Just 'cos you sexually exploit a Jewish doesn't make you any less anti-semitic, you filthy b@stard.
    I bet he subjects her to the most filthy, degrading sexual deviancies. Yes. The really dirty ones.

He should come clean and tell us all about it.

You are correct, as I couldnt possibly get any less anti-semitic.

This is really unfair. Honestly, it is. And more than a little hurtful.

I often take part in heated debates down the pub but they never get out of hand. I am a delight in real life

I found you relatively pleasant and non-argumentative company / I was very very drunk.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post

I found you relatively pleasant and non-argumentative company / I was very very drunk.
    There you go. And you are hardly a 'fan' in general.....

There you go. And you are hardly a 'fan' in general.....
    Listen pal, I am one of your best cyber mates on here and can often be found defending you to the hilt.

It's the others who think you are a ****.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Listen pal, I am one of your best cyber mates on here and can often be found defending you to the hilt.

It's the others who think you are a ****.
    You have threatened to kill me on several occasions. That is NOT the act of a friend.

Monty doesnt care for me, that much I gather. And obviously Ash has one or two issues but other than that I would be disappointed to find that everyone thought I was a ****.

I do have feelings you know

I was about to say I’ve not personally experienced this, but then I remembered an incident last November when, during a heated discussion with goy-in-doors about whose family we’d be seeing over Christmas, I heard the mother of my children spit at me with undisguised malice, “It’s not even your ****jng festival anyway”.

Awful hard on the poor old heebies, your leftists. It's part of their culture.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    I was about to say I’ve not personally experienced this, but then I remembered an incident last November when, during a heated discussion with goy-in-doors about whose family we’d be seeing over Christmas, I heard the mother of my children spit at me with undisguised malice, “It’s not even your ****jng festival anyway”.

To be fair to her, it is true. In fact, murdering Christ and wanting time off for his birthday is pretty fvcking rich when you think about it.

Anyway, you lot have got your own holidays where you make crackers out of Christian baby blood (never really sure how that worked, tbh).

So that's three of the regular AWIMB inhabitants discounted
    Running out of choice
    10 characters? Pile of cund.