Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Talking of supermarkets, what fresh cvntery is this?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I'm amazed you can tolerate the cotton wool element, tbh. A paperclip is my weapon of choice. It could have been specifically designed for the purpose.
    You make a good point; the buds must be of the highest quality so that the end is wrapped tightly and doesn't feel like cotton wool. In reality, it's Johnson & Johnson or nothing.

Paperclips are good, but I once poked a little too far and thought for a moment that I had punctured my eardrum. This caused me to ease off pushing metal implements into my head.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    You make a good point; the buds must be of the highest quality so that the end is wrapped tightly and doesn't feel like cotton wool. In reality, it's Johnson & Johnson or nothing.

Paperclips are good, but I once poked a little too far and thought for a moment that I had punctured my eardrum. This caused me to ease off pushing metal implements into my head.
    There's nothing like using a paperclip and hitting a reach seam of dark brown gunge, though. Tremendously satisfying - and it feels like much better sport when you use a paperclip rather than a cotton bud.