Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Dale Winton gone

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I've got p1ssed at wakes, weddings, christenings and children's parties.
    Jews are too busy exerting their power and influence over the global economy to busy themselves with such earthly trivialities as boozing

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    Jews are too busy exerting their power and influence over the global economy to busy themselves with such earthly trivialities as boozing
    Really? What have you done today to grind the faces of the workers, then? Have you used money like a fist? Enslaved any Christian workers using the power of capital?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Really? What have you done today to grind the faces of the workers, then? Have you used money like a fist? Enslaved any Christian workers using the power of capital?
    I'm mainly sitting on my sofa in joggers and a vest, intermittently scratching my balls when the cleaner leaves the room.

I've never denied being a shít Jew

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    I'm mainly sitting on my sofa in joggers and a vest, intermittently scratching my balls when the cleaner leaves the room.

I've never denied being a shít Jew
    Well I suppose you have at least corrupted a shiksa and impregnated her with your foul semitic seed out of wedlock, so you shouldn't feel too bad. There's hope for you yet.