Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: If everyone could stop talking about the fvcking golf, it would be much appreciated

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Absolutely. Saturday offered false hope, only for us to wake up the last two mornings in what appears to be a nationwide cloud. The M25 was a particular joy this morning, with visibility of about 30ft in places.
    My barbecue is still in winter storage. It's mid-April, for all love! I should be smoking butts by now.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    My barbecue is still in winter storage. It's mid-April, for all love! I should be smoking butts by now.
    In a burst of optimism, I took the cover off the patio furniture on Saturday. This clearly just angered the weather gods.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    In a burst of optimism, I took the cover off the patio furniture on Saturday. This clearly just angered the weather gods.
    I'm off to Cumbria in two weeks. I'm fully expecting long, balmy early-summer days, striding through meadows amongst gambolling lambs and busy, buzzing bees.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I'm off to Cumbria in two weeks. I'm fully expecting long, balmy early-summer days, striding through meadows amongst gambolling lambs and busy, buzzing bees.
    I recommend not looking at this week's forecast if you wish to retain your optimism on this score.