Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Harry and Meghan Muckhole's wedding will involve spending £26,000 on sausage rolls

Harry and Meghan Muckhole's wedding will involve spending £26,000 on sausage rolls

My calculations tell me that - assuming they are being supplied by Greggs (because you'd be insane to eat anyone else's) - that that's nearly 29,000 sausage rolls at retail prices. Given that there are 800 guests, that's roughly 36 sausage rolls each. That's some impressive troughing imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    My calculations tell me that - assuming they are being supplied by Greggs (because you'd be insane to eat anyone else's) - that that's nearly 29,000 sausage rolls at retail prices. Given that there are 800 guests, that's roughly 36 sausage rolls each. That's some impressive troughing imo.
    yes, yes, but what about steak bakes?

they ARE having steak bakes too, are they not?
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Perhaps they are going to hand themout to the homeless people they are getting rid of for the day.... cheaper to bribe them with special brew
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

I made magnificent sausage rolls for the party last weekend and I can assure you they were far, far better than anything that ever casme out of Greggs.

No. Wait. They weren't better; they were different.

Couple when you get back from the church and the free champagne is flowing and then an absolute rake of them around midnight when you're beginning to get ****ing bladdered, you know the Queen is going to fúck off the bed soon and the night is about to get lively, residents bar until 6 or 7am, maybe even a go on Kate or one of the other lesser royals.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    Perhaps they are going to hand themout to the homeless people they are getting rid of for the day.... cheaper to bribe them with special brew
    I noticed Special Brew on the shelf in Tesco in Peterborough the other day. £7.95 for four cans

Special Brew and K cider snakebites
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Couple when you get back from the church and the free champagne is flowing and then an absolute rake of them around midnight when you're beginning to get ****ing bladdered, you know the Queen is going to fúck off the bed soon and the night is about to get lively, residents bar until 6 or 7am, maybe even a go on Kate or one of the other lesser royals.
    In these days of gender /sexual equality..the blokes could have a go on Edward as well
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    yes, yes, but what about steak bakes?

they ARE having steak bakes too, are they not?
    Oh, I would assume so, i. And the cheese and onion ones for vegetarians, Jews, muslims and other weirdos.

Oh, I would assume so, i. And the cheese and onion ones for vegetarians, Jews, muslims and other weirdos.
    Will there be a vegan option?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I made magnificent sausage rolls for the party last weekend and I can assure you they were far, far better than anything that ever casme out of Greggs.

No. Wait. They weren't better; they were different.
    I'm sure they were very nice. What would you say the unit cost was?