Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Your future, AWIMB.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    I live in Manchester, how is my plastic bottle going to end up in the Ocean?

For the record, all my plastic bottles go in the plastic/cans/bottle bin provided by the council
    The council takes those things and dumps the contents in the sea, p.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Thon fvcker Gove wanting to reintroduce a deposit and return thingy with bottles.
    Good idea imo
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    I know. Do these people have any idea how many bottles I get through in a week, ffs! It'll be bloody embarrassing.

I know. Do these people have any idea how many bottles I get through in a week, ffs! It'll be bloody embarrassing.
    I often see people with a trolley full. I think they must spend more time putting the bottles in the machine than they do buying their shopping

I bring a large plastic container thing to the bottle bank place about every 2-3 weeks, may as well get paid for it.

It will never take off here mind you as normally the bottle banks are overflowing and people just leave them on the pavement.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    I bring a large plastic container thing to the bottle bank place about every 2-3 weeks, may as well get paid for it.

It will never take off here mind you as normally the bottle banks are overflowing and people just leave them on the pavement.
    Same here, tbh. Most bottle banks are surrounded by cardboard boxes full of bottles people couldn't fit in them.

Ban the burkar!!!!
    When I was young and full of rage
    I hated Tottenham to the core
    But now I've reached a gentler age
    I hate the fùckers even more.

Quote Originally Posted by 71 Guns - channeling the spirit of Mr Hat View Post
    Ban the burkar!!!!
    So you pull the burkar of the ****s head, take it to the machine and ka-ching!

****ing great, can see this catching on...
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'