Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Those of you who like food and have Netflix

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    Ugly Delicious

First one was on pizza and I noticed with great interest a chap in Naples showing how to eat a pizza properly, with your hands.

Note to Charles, don't watch. The whole point of the series is that food can be, and is, wonderful everywhere in the world regardless of origin.
    I shall continue to eat pizza with a knife and fork if it is all the same to some bloke I have never heard of.

I did put a burger down mid-meal the other day, upside down. You would have been proud of me.

It was a vegan burger....

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    I shall continue to eat pizza with a knife and fork if it is all the same to some bloke I have never heard of.

I did put a burger down mid-meal the other day, upside down. You would have been proud of me.

It was a vegan burger....
    How can you eat pizza if you're a vegan? What of God's honest Mozzarella?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    You can, it just isnt very nice/worth having. My point was that if I do eat pizza, it will be with a knife and fork.

Fake mozzarella isnt great....

Oooh, oooh! I thought of a double album that doesnt conform to you rule.

It isnt a compilation, or a live album. It is however, to some extent a (shudder) concept album. British. Became a film. Is a brilliant album and simplywouldnt have worked as a single.

Can you guess?

Oooh, oooh! I thought of a double album that doesnt conform to you rule.

It isnt a compilation, or a live album. It is however, to some extent a (shudder) concept album. British. Became a film. Is a brilliant album and simplywouldnt have worked as a single.

Can you guess?
    You aren't going to say 'The Wall' are you?

You aren't going to say 'The Wall' are you?
    **** no!

Quadrophenia...

**** no!

Quadrophenia...
    That was my guess.

Shame it's sh1t, though.

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    That was my guess.

Shame it's sh1t, though.
    Obviously that is a matter of opinion. However, it certainly wouldn't work any better as a single album

**** no!

Quadrophenia...
    I'm never convinced by The Who. A great band who somehow managed to be less than the sum of their parts. Certainly their reach exceeded their grasp - due to Townshend being a pretentious tosser.

I'm never convinced by The Who. A great band who somehow managed to be less than the sum of their parts. Certainly their reach exceeded their grasp - due to Townshend being a pretentious tosser.
    I always though they were not quite pretentious enough most of the time. Actually sitting down. And listening to Quadrophenia as an album (not the soundtrack) I realised it is different to most of their stuff. It really works.