Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Expelling Russian hoods - just like the good old days

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Corbyn taking the 'it's all the UK's fault anyway' line. He's like a netto jorge, but less footbasll hipsterish.

Honestly, why do these people hate their own country quite so much?
    I get what you mean, man. Secret allegiance to Vladimir Putin's engorged male member. Kind of disgusting.

Quote Originally Posted by eastgermanautos View Post
    I get what you mean, man. Secret allegiance to Vladimir Putin's engorged male member. Kind of disgusting.
    Speaking of which, one of my contacts is a solid bud of Vladimir Putin. I find it's useful to foster such contacts, and I will continue to do so.

Orwell - as ever - had these cvnts' number.

England is perhaps the only great country whose intellectuals 
are ashamed of their own nationality. In left-wing circles it is always felt that there is something slightly disgraceful in being an Englishman and that it is a duty to snigger at every English institution, from horse racing to suet puddings. It is a strange fact, but it is unquestionably true that almost any English intellectual would feel more ashamed of standing to attention during ‘God save the King’ than of stealing from a poor box. All through the critical years many left-wingers were chipping away at English morale, trying to spread an outlook that was sometimes squashily pacifist, sometimes violently pro-Russian, but always anti-British.”

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Orwell - as ever - had these cvnts' number.
    Seriously. Shooting an Elephant. That is my favorite expository essay of all time.

Seriously. Shooting an Elephant. That is my favorite expository essay of all time.
    Yeah, he was a bit of a fanny about that, tbh. Sometimes one simply has to do what is needful to show the coolies who's boss. I don't see the problem myself.