Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: That is a seriously **** team. Awful full backs, dreadful midfield and a useless

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    There you go. I suspected you'd find the bitter quality a little challenging.
    Bit medicine-y for my basic tastes.

Beer, wine and whiskey I'm afraid Dutch. Not a spirits man unless it's early in the am and you can't find anything else.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    My Mrs drinks those Aperol Spritz things. They're fúcking vile.
    My friend, if you ever want to experience a truly vile drink, this is your lad.

681671.jpg

I have drunk most things this world has to offer and smiled, but this stuff I found literally impossible to drink.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    My friend, if you ever want to experience a truly vile drink, this is your lad.

681671.jpg

I have drunk most things this world has to offer and smiled, but this stuff I found literally impossible to drink.
    Clues in the name there B. You won't catch me drinking that.

I was given a beer a while back by my friendly off-licence manager, a German smoked beer. I tried so desperately to drink it, even held my nose a few times to try and disguise in some way how bad it was.

Had to fúck it down the sink in the end.

I suspect he had a job lot that he needed shot of.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Just mix it with Prosecco to make an Aperol spritz. Very nice. Or use it in place of Campari in your negroni.
    I had an Aperol Spritz on my birthday in Hungary. It was rather nice, I must admit.

Burney "An Aperol? Are you an old lady?"

Someone gave me a bottle for Christmas and the quicker it gets drunk, the quicker it's gone
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

I have had two nips out of it

Unfortunately I'm clean out of wine right now but your description is exactly how the the liquid which was in the bottle neck was used
    I'm even out of ice
    Just two empty trays in the freezer from when I defrosted it

A pair of teeth Wesley