Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: That is a seriously **** team. Awful full backs, dreadful midfield and a useless

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    ... I can't even remember anything from the 90s it was so bland.
    Sampling? Brit pop? The fragmentation of dance music into countless genres?, Hip Hop becoming mainstream, etc, etc
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    Sampling? Brit pop? The fragmentation of dance music into countless genres?, Hip Hop becoming mainstream, etc, etc
    Some absolutely superb music released in the 90s.

Adventures Beyond the Ultraworld, Dubnobasswithmyheadman, Leftism, Blue Lines, Maxinquaye, Screamadelica.

They are just the very obvious ones that most people will own.

Maybe not The Orb.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Maybe not The Orb.
    of course, you left out Orbital II (the 'brown album') and Exit Planet Dust but, I'll let it go...
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    of course, you left out Orbital II (the 'brown album') and Exit Planet Dust but, I'll let it go...
    I listened to this just the other day so you can apologise whenever you are ready.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Some absolutely superb music released in the 90s.

Adventures Beyond the Ultraworld, Dubnobasswithmyheadman, Leftism, Blue Lines, Maxinquaye, Screamadelica.

They are just the very obvious ones that most people will own.

Maybe not The Orb.
    Leftism, ffs

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Leftism, ffs
    now, now, b. Your nescient approach to music is shining through brightly in this thread already...

You're only making it worse for yourself.