Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
Hmmm. Well some may argue that by delegitimising my use of words such as 'whataboutery' and 'titillation' by associating them with those who use them for nefarious, politically driven purposes, you are yourself shutting down debate and doing exactly the same thing you're criticising.

Unless you think of me merely as a useful idiot, which would seem a leeeetle beet harsh.
I'm not delegitimising your words, dear, just disarming them.

Look, we both know what this is really all about so lets say it, and let's use Mr SW's vulgar sexist vocabulary while we're at it. Some chicks, mostly upper middle-class, get sniffy about scantily-clad birds attracting the attention of their menfolk, and rather than having to admit that they're jealous, they have to make it out to be some kind of crime that men like to look at such a pleasing sight, because of biology.

Upwardly-mobile young gentlemen like yourself, desperate to gain acceptance and approval among his newly-acquired middle-class social acquaintances, eagerly virtue-signals the approved feminist tropes to cement his hard-earned new status, initially grasped by shacking up with a posh bint.