Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Maitland...seems a bit cold letting your mom live in a Storage locker

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Whereabouts in Hertfordshire is her storage locker? Will it lower the house prices?
    One of our players' mums lives in a storage locker in Hertfordshire? Is that what I should be understanding from this story?

I don't even know what a storage locker is.

It's somewhere close to Colney, so not a problem for us East Herts residents

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    How many holes does a teabag have?
    Didn't they used to tell you in one of the Tetley ads back in the 80s? It was either 2,000 or 10,000 perforations.

in which case I change my statement to "there are holes in the article, but nowhere near as many as there are in a Tetley teabag"*

* Other teabags are available.

Didn't they used to tell you in one of the Tetley ads back in the 80s? It was either 2,000 or 10,000 perforations.
    2,000 according to a person on the internet. Less than Blackburn, Lancashire then.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    2,000 according to a person on the internet. Less than Blackburn, Lancashire then.
    I remember the little cartoon man in the cap with the white coat explaining it with a diagram. I knew the number began with a 't'.

Quote Originally Posted by HoddGooner View Post
    As the guy who scouted him, I should point out that the article has more holes than a teabag
    I want, actually I demand, to know who else you scouted?

Give me names, players, ballers. Not shít****s mind.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    I want, actually I demand, to know who else you scouted?

Give me names, players, ballers. Not shít****s mind.
    He’s probably going to be a bit coy about the whole thing in the post-Barry Bennell universe, sw. It’s now a bit like being a scoutmaster or a choirmaster, a priest or a Radio 1 DJ. Everyone’s going to assume you’re a nonce even if you’re not.

Mind you, I’m certain hg is one of the non-noncey ones.

He’s probably going to be a bit coy about the whole thing in the post-Barry Bennell universe, sw. It’s now a bit like being a scoutmaster or a choirmaster, a priest or a Radio 1 DJ. Everyone’s going to assume you’re a nonce even if you’re not.

Mind you, I’m certain hg is one of the non-noncey ones.
    You're only saying that because he's from Hertfordshire. It's geographically-based favouritism.

Poor show.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    You're only saying that because he's from Hertfordshire. It's geographically-based favouritism.

Poor show.
    The fellow only lives round the corner. I can’t very well call him a nonce, can I?