Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Oi, redg. Hound expertise required.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Is this just a top, top quality hare or is it a case of the hounds not being fit to wear the shirt?

https://twitter.com/freememeskids/st...005901314?s=21
    What is the date of the tweet? Then we might find it on the Dank Memes account.

I liked this one:

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    What is the date of the tweet? Then we might find it on the Dank Memes account.

I liked this one:

Today’s date, but mysteriously, it does t show upon the account. If I try to open it via the internet, it’s not there, but if I open it using the app it does.

Today’s date, but mysteriously, it does t show upon the account. If I try to open it via the internet, it’s not there, but if I open it using the app it does.
    Loads of censorship on social media. Orwellian surveillance too. Someone claiming to be a youtube developer reckoned that lists are kept of 'dangerous' people watching conservative videos and using right-wing forums.

Loads of censorship on social media. Orwellian surveillance too. Someone claiming to be a youtube developer reckoned that lists are kept of 'dangerous' people watching conservative videos and using right-wing forums.
    How are you feeling about yer man Jezza's shift on Brexit (not to mention his promise to censor the right leaning press)?

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    How are you feeling about yer man Jezza's shift on Brexit (not to mention his promise to censor the right leaning press)?
    Phuck him. Traitor.

Phuck him. Traitor.
    Lolz. I did warn you.

Phuck him. Traitor.
    Treachery is what he does, a. He’s mad for it.

Treachery is what he does, a. He’s mad for it.
    I don't find his position entirely lacking in credibility. From what I've learned about the various options, membership of EFTA (i.e. a variation of the Norway model that includes single market membership) would be a perfectly palatable outcome even to Leavers.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    I'm not sure he was suggesting censorship, m. It was much more sinister than that.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I'm not sure he was suggesting censorship, m. It was much more sinister than that.
    He is overplaying his hand to a remarkable degree at the moment. I actually hope there is a general election. I suspect Labour would be crushed.