Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Oi, redg. Hound expertise required.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    He is overplaying his hand to a remarkable degree at the moment. I actually hope there is a general election. I suspect Labour would be crushed.
    That's what you said the last time, you maniac, and we very nearly got fúcked beyond all human recognition.

I'm scared. They've got social media. They've got the young and the stupid. They've got postal vote fraud. They've got student vote fraud.

We could be in trouble.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    That's what you said the last time, you maniac, and we very nearly got fúcked beyond all human recognition.

I'm scared. They've got social media. They've got the young and the stupid. They've got postal vote fraud. They've got student vote fraud.

We could be in trouble.
    It's not the young we have to worry about. It's the 30s to 50s where Labour have made meaningful ground.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    It's not the young we have to worry about. It's the 30s to 50s where Labour have made meaningful ground.
    Ultimately, it comes down to how fast Leave-voting, northern working class voters wake up to the fact that Labour is their enemy. It’s happening, but how quickly is crucial.