Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rumours building that AW is out.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Seriously?! Why?
    Why is he out or why Zidane?

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Why is he out or why Zidane?
    Sod Zidane! Why is Wenger out?
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Sod Zidane! Why is Wenger out?
    Because he has taken the team as far as he can, how they are now performing at the worst level they can do with the players they have, how they don't play decent football anymore, how we are going backwards as a team.

I would say they are more reasons for him to leave than for him to stay
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    Because he has taken the team as far as he can, how they are now performing at the worst level they can do with the players they have, how they don't play decent football anymore, how we are going backwards as a team.

I would say they are more reasons for him to leave than for him to stay

That isnt saying much as there are literally no reasons or him to stay

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    That isnt saying much as there are literally no reasons or him to stay
    I don't know. From His point of view, why quit? From the club's point of view, He still makes us a load of money.

Seems odd.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

I don't know. From His point of view, why quit? From the club's point of view, He still makes us a load of money.

Seems odd.
    We are a football team, not a cash making cow for the owners... and seeing as we have broken our tfr record twice in the last 8 months we probable aren't making money like we used to
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

We are a football team, not a cash making cow for the owners... and seeing as we have broken our tfr record twice in the last 8 months we probable aren't making money like we used to
    Listen, P. I agree with all that. I've always been sort of #WengerOut; I simply never liked the bloke , although I respect Him enormously.

Thing is, the things you're saying there are what people have actually defended Him with for ages. So, what's changed? And why now?

Unfortunately, that seems to be for the owners to decide
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

He doesnt make us any money. We have no champions league money, he let Sanchez run down his contract so we got a pittance for him, we are going to finish sixth and his salary costs a fortune. Any **** could finish sixth with this squad and for a far smaller salary.

He costs us money.

Your mum’s a cash-making cow.

At least that’s what her pimp told me.