Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: I'll say this for the flu: I've had zero appetite for five days now and the weight is

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Oh, we can still use the plural, can't we? The whole satchel arrangement is still extant, after all.
    For simplicity's sake, yes. I was really just pre-empting someone else (probably Pokster) jumping in.

Talking of incineration, I drive past Enfield Crematorium most mornings and it makes me laugh whenever I see smoke chuffing out of the top. Is that weird?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    For simplicity's sake, yes. I was really just pre-empting someone else (probably Pokster) jumping in.

Talking of incineration, I drive past Enfield Crematorium most mornings and it makes me laugh whenever I see smoke chuffing out of the top. Is that weird?
    It's like the urge to giggle at a funeral, I suppose. Nerves, isn't it? Faced with one's own mortality and all that, one is going to laugh or cry.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    It's like the urge to giggle at a funeral, I suppose. Nerves, isn't it? Faced with one's own mortality and all that, one is going to laugh or cry.
    I think it's the fact that it's so public that makes me laugh. Here we all are, pretending nothing's happening, while if we look to our left, some poor cünt's becoming air pollution.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post

how very dare you
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    how very dare you
    You know you would have.