Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Where do you breakfast whilst on the road?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    It's a caff. Why would you need a menu?
    You don't know if they've got bubble, do you?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    You don't know if they've got bubble, do you?
    No, but then you order it and she says 'Bubble's off, luv!' while not looking at you.

It's part of the ritual.

No, but then you order it and she says 'Bubble's off, luv!' while not looking at you.

It's part of the ritual.
    But then you need a back up plan. Will you order an extra fried slice to make up for it, or tentatively request fried potatoes, chips, or, God help us, hash browns?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    But then you need a back up plan. Will you order an extra fried slice to make up for it, or tentatively request fried potatoes, chips, or, God help us, hash browns?
    Chips are your safe bet. If you order hash browns, she might give you 'the look' and say something scornful about how this 'ain't the Ritz' so that all the common men can laugh at you.

Chips are your safe bet. If you order hash browns, she might give you 'the look' and say something scornful about how this 'ain't the Ritz' so that all the common men can laugh at you.
    Yes, in these places I already feel somewhat conspicuous. I never know what to do with my top hat while I'm standing at the counter