Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: So I have now become a victim of the LGBT agenda

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Do keep up I. There is no longer anything neutral about James' gender as he is now a

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    the gender-neutral one, of course...
    man. If he concentrates hard enough then, by sheer force of will, he will develop a *****. It may be inordinately small and strongly resemble a clitoris but to say so will be to violate his integrity. His bollócks will probably look uncannily like labia too .

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    man. If he concentrates hard enough then, by sheer force of will, he will develop a *****. It may be inordinately small and strongly resemble a clitoris but to say so will be to violate his integrity. His bollócks will probably look uncannily like labia too .
    a bloke, a bird, chick with a dick, or vice-versa, or whatever permutation, can all use a gender-neutral toilet, h
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

I think they have one of those in Brighton
    All cubicles and a central set of wash basins
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Quote Originally Posted by Viva Prat Vegas View Post
    I think they have one of those in Brighton
    All cubicles and a central set of wash basins
    Have you seen the new public loo on St Giles High Street? It's basically an open urinal for people with point-and-squirt micturition equipment. To be cleaned naturally, by the rain.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Have you seen the new public loo on St Giles High Street? It's basically an open urinal for people with point-and-squirt micturition equipment. To be cleaned naturally, by the rain.
    Right. So that'll smell pretty fücking choice in a hot summer, won't it?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Right. So that'll smell pretty fücking choice in a hot summer, won't it?
    Should be ok most years though.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Should be ok most years though.
    But what of poor Sir C as he gaily trips through London in his finest Prince of Wales check natty suitings, boots from Lobbs and with Mr Locke's finest work adorning his bonce, only for his poor nostrils to be assailed by the reek of thousands of drunkards' stale feculence? You know he's a sensitive soul and may faint dead away in such a situation.

Ash "Have you seen the new public loo on St Giles High Street? It's basically an open urinal for people with point-and-squirt micturition equipment. To be cleaned naturally, by the rain."

No but I saw that Vas Blackwood has posted pictures of similar open air urinals in Old Street
    He used choice Herbie Chapman to describe the slender pointed urinals
    "Public pissoles"
    10 characters? Pile of cund.