Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: WeatherWIMB - Looks like you値l be getting a real beast from the east on the

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I keep hearing about these 'models', and it always transpires that there are 7 different blokes punting 7 different models.
    I watched a documentary about it a while back.The "weather man" enters data into a computer.The computer lashes out 50 different scenarios and highlights the 2 most likely.This is what is shown on the weather forecast.
    Basically, weathermen are useless ****s and no more than a data inputter.Well done the computers.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCurly View Post
    I watched a documentary about it a while back.The "weather man" enters data into a computer.The computer lashes out 50 different scenarios and highlights the 2 most likely.This is what is shown on the weather forecast.
    Basically, weathermen are useless ****s and no more than a data inputter.Well done the computers.
    Bring back Ian McCaskill, I say. That man knew weather.

Do you know what I really hate about weather forecasters? When they do their forecasts on Countryfile, they do it all casually dressed. This usually means wearing a check shirt and an open collar in the case of the men. How patronising to straw-sucking yokel types is that, eh?

Personally I saw no need to take the topless weather girls off the air