Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: LondonattratctionsWIMB

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Viva Prat Vegas View Post
    A man after my own heart
    A heart which incidentally is not on your Hannibal menu

Seriously, booking the place is a wise move
    They told me they would give us complimentary champagne at the end. Fearful of being forced to drink some appalling Italian fizzy wine, I pleaded teatotallry.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    They told me they would give us complimentary champagne at the end. Fearful of being forced to drink some appalling Italian fizzy wine, I pleaded teatotallry.
    I have seen you swill rough cider from a plastic carton. I have seen you lick discharge from a dead pig’s nose. This limp aesthete bit will simply not wash.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I'm going here https://www.dennissevershouse.co.uk/ on Thursday. Reviews are polarised, some love it, some hate it.

Has anyone here had the pleasure?
    I’ve always been tempted whenever I walk past it. However, I do worry that it might just amount to poking around a weirdo’s gaff.

I mean Dennis can’t be completely normal, can he?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I’ve always been tempted whenever I walk past it. However, I do worry that it might just amount to poking around a weirdo’s gaff.

I mean Dennis can’t be completely normal, can he?
    It might well be shíte, but it's worth an hour to find out, I reckon. I'm more looking forward to the dinner, cooked by shaky ol' Fergus.

Sir C "They told me they would give us complimentary champagne at the end. Fearful of being forced to drink some appalling Italian fizzy wine, I pleaded teatotallry."
    Goes against the historical grain that does
    Champagne back then ?
    They ought to blend in with the authenticity by having a maid boil up an iron kettle and serve tea
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Burney " I have seen you swill rough cider from a plastic carton. I have seen you lick discharge from a dead pig’s nose. This limp aesthete bit will simply not wash."

Good lord
    The REAL Sir C sounds almost as rough and ready as Barry Bueno (our one, not the nonce one)

Burney " I have seen you swill rough cider from a plastic carton. I have seen you lick discharge from a dead pig’s nose. This limp aesthete bit will simply not wash."

Good lord
    The REAL Sir C sounds almost as rough and ready as Barry Bueno (our one, not the nonce one)
    I'm like the Queen, s. I amend my behaviour to make those around me comfortable. When in Berni's company I am happy to play the 'rough diamond' so that he doesn't feel threatened or intimidated by the manners of a gentleman, since he is, at heart, Irish.

Burney "However, I do worry that it might just amount to poking around a weirdo’s gaff.
    I mean Dennis can’t be completely normal, can he? "

They haven't picked the most welcoming of pictures on the front page
    Looks like John Christie writing to tell a lodger's relative that they've disappeared all of a sudden without trace

Burney "However, I do worry that it might just amount to poking around a weirdo’s gaff.
    I mean Dennis can’t be completely normal, can he? "

They haven't picked the most welcoming of pictures on the front page
    Looks like John Christie writing to tell a lodger's relative that they've disappeared all of a sudden without trace
    That made me laugh so much I had a coughing fit.

Did you enjoy your trip back in time Sir C ?