Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is there not something just a little disingenuous about showing support for

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    No, I think the sistas object to the fact that Formula 1 and darts girls are employed for the sole purpose of providing male titillation, and that this is not what female empowerment is about. Wearing a nice dress to a fancy gala falls *is* different.
    No it's not. Chicks go to black tie events in figure-hugging dresses with their teats out for the benefit of mens' lecherous gazes.

Quote Originally Posted by sir c View Post
    no it's not. Chicks go to black tie events in figure-hugging dresses with their teats out for the benefit of mens' lecherous gazes.
    for the love of god - pics?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    No it's not. Chicks go to black tie events in figure-hugging dresses with their teats out for the benefit of mens' lecherous gazes.
    How have you managed to get to, what - your mid-50s? - without learning that women dress for other women?

How have you managed to get to, what - your mid-50s? - without learning that women dress for other women?
    Early 50s. Early.

You’re wrong because evolution.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    You’re wrong because evolution.
    This is what gets me. Women are allowed to abuse other women to their hearts' content. I was once told this horrifying tale of lesbian sex. It involved -- I'm telling you this just to toughen you up -- the women strapping a dildo to her knee. And then kneeing her submissive, fawn-like counterpart in the nether regions. This was in San Francisco, the ground zero of #metoo-ism.

Quote Originally Posted by eastgermanautos View Post
    This is what gets me. Women are allowed to abuse other women to their hearts' content. I was once told this horrifying tale of lesbian sex. It involved -- I'm telling you this just to toughen you up -- the women strapping a dildo to her knee. And then kneeing her submissive, fawn-like counterpart in the nether regions. This was in San Francisco, the ground zero of #metoo-ism.

Y’see? This is why lesbianism doesn’t work. What’s knee-dildo getting out of it?

Y’see? This is why lesbianism doesn’t work. What’s knee-dildo getting out of it?
    I am not sure.

Oh, they get something out of it. The pleasure of roughly sexing over a woman, it seems. I had a drinking buddy in Birmingham who was an abusive lesbian. The way she treated her girl-friends was quite shocking. She was funny though.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Oh, they get something out of it. The pleasure of roughly sexing over a woman, it seems. I had a drinking buddy in Birmingham who was an abusive lesbian. The way she treated her girl-friends was quite shocking. She was funny though.
    Pics man, for the love of God where are the pics?