Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I wouldn't call myself a homophobe (that's for others to do), but I do find this sort

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Precisely. Live and let live etc. Obviously bumming in the streets is not acceptable but that is purely a matter of public decency. A smooch, within reason, is not something that should rob someone of their lunch.
    A smooch is one thing. That could easily be mistaken for that foul foreign thing of men kissing one another in greeting. Tongue sandwiches, on the other hand, make me want to heave.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    A smooch is one thing. That could easily be mistaken for that foul foreign thing of men kissing one another in greeting. Tongue sandwiches, on the other hand, make me want to heave.
    I dont particularly want to watch heterosexual couples do that either. It isnt a good look.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    of thing more than a little bit nauseating.

Does this make me a bad person?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...er_dailymailUK

Those gold trousers

I'm no homophobe but the idea of gay men doing anything remotely sexual is far from palatable. Of course, women on the other hand....
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

Quote Originally Posted by Alberto Balsam Rodriguez View Post
    Those gold trousers

I'm no homophobe but the idea of gay men doing anything remotely sexual is far from palatable. Of course, women on the other hand....
    Yes. That's the normal reaction. Not for sw, however. He loves to watch them tucking into one another (probably while touching himself through his trouser pocket, the dirty old sod).

Quote Originally Posted by Alberto Balsam Rodriguez View Post
    Those gold trousers

Yes, I saw a film once where a lady touched another lady's boobs. It made my tummy feel funny.

Looooool he was really a batty boy?

I remember him saying he was seeing a dude but thought it was him click baiting on social media

Now he’s married to a dude and having a baby wtf???

#StopPersecutingBermuda