Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: I do like how barking mad Noel Edmonds is these days. Not content with banging on

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    What if it isn't plainly obvious what it is? Bloke/bird on one of those Jordan Peterson debates I watched on youtube was not plainly one or the other.

Gave me the shivers just listening to it.
    There are very few where you can't tell - at least the western ones. Some of the asian ones can be worryingly convincing, mind. And my view is that, if you're not sure, at least they've made an effort and you can play along more readily. But most of them these days are just ugly men in frocks who don't want to accept that they like cock and so have to pretend they're actually birds.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    There are very few where you can't tell - at least the western ones. Some of the asian ones can be worryingly convincing, mind. And my view is that, if you're not sure, at least they've made an effort and you can play along more readily. But most of them these days are just ugly men in frocks who don't want to accept that they like cock and so have to pretend they're actually birds.
    I heard a gay chap once say that if he'd grown up today, he's pretty sure he'd have (wrongly) assumed he must be born in the wrong body, rather than simply fancying men.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    I heard a gay chap once say that if he'd grown up today, he's pretty sure he'd have (wrongly) assumed he must be born in the wrong body, rather than simply fancying men.
    It's such a blindingly obvious truth and yet no-one wants to concede it. All that's actually been achieved here is that a generation of young gay (mostly) men have had the process of learning to deal with their sexuality severely impaired and retarded by giving those who are struggling with it a spurious and damaging option of pretending they're actually women. There'll be hell to pay for it in 20 years' time.