Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: So tomorrow, a man is going to rip two wisdom teeth out of my head.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    They haven't actually told me how they're going to anaesthetise me, but I presume they aren't going to give me a general, since they haven't told me not to eat or drink. Ho-hum.
    3 of 4 done with no major pain, had 2 fillings disintegrate in the last week.......that'll be cheap to fix

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    3 of 4 done with no major pain, had 2 fillings disintegrate in the last week.......that'll be cheap to fix
    Lately, dentists are having quite the party in my mouth. As one of them explained oh-so-tactfully last week, this is because we are all still basically cavemen from an evolutionary point of view and would be dead by now if we lived in a state of nature. And, since our teeth haven't evolved to catch up with our longer lifespans, our teeth tend to conk out at this point, so people in their early-to-mid 40s tend to need a lot of dental work to put their teeth in some kind of shape to see us through to the end.

After imparting this wisdom, he handed me a bill for 800 quid. Cünt.
    Last edited by Burney; 02-07-2018 at 02:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Lately, dentists are having quite the party in my mouth. As one of them explained oh-so-tactfully last week, this is because we are all still basically cavemen from an evolutionary point of view and would be dead by now if we lived in a state of nature. And, since our teeth haven't evolved to catch up with our longer lifespans, they tend to conk out at this point. So people in their early-to-mid 40s tend to need a lot of dental work to put their teeth in some kind of shape to see us through to the end.

After imparting this wisdom, he handed me a bill for 800 quid. Cünt.
    I'm expecting a similar size bill
    Last edited by Burney; 02-07-2018 at 02:53 PM.