Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Who's going to a wedding at the beginning of March?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Bogtrotter. How come you've got a British passport? It's a fúcking disgrace. If I had my way I'd send the lot of you home.
    Which half of yourself would you send home?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Which half of yourself would you send home?
    My mother had a British passport mate. She was as English as roast beef and Yorkshire pudding.

My mother had a British passport mate. She was as English as roast beef and Yorkshire pudding.
    My young lad has about 4 light sabres in the house yet he is not actually a Jedi.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    My young lad has about 4 light sabres in the house yet he is not actually a Jedi.
    She's definitely not a Jedi, sw, you're right there.

My parents have always had Irish passports for reasons I don't really understand.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    My parents have always had Irish passports for reasons I don't really understand.
    Are they prepared for next year's forced repatriation? I understand from Twitter that there will be concentration camps involved.

Are they prepared for next year's forced repatriation? I understand from Twitter that there will be concentration camps involved.
    Ah, well. It's no more than they deserve, to be fair.