Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Some observations and thoughts from yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Well, whatever number I say will get scoffed at, won't it? I could make it up, I suppose.

Actually I've just remembered, it was 18:45
    Very good for a man on his last legs and staring death in the face...wd sc
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Well, whatever number I say will get scoffed at, won't it? I could make it up, I suppose.

Actually I've just remembered, it was 18:45
    Remember when snin and Neg used to get into fights about snin's claims to have posted Olympic-standard times?

Lord, but snin was a loon.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Remember when snin and Neg used to get into fights about snin's claims to have posted Olympic-standard times?

The amount of sheer anger generated by that lad was incredible. If he had the capability of channelling that rage into his athletic endeavours, there's every chance his claims were genuine.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    Very good for a man on his last legs and staring death in the face...wd sc
    What's your 5k pb anyway?

but one of our loons, b. I miss him

He's thinking of drinking its juice, r. Only a profoundly sick mind would even think of kale in terms of juice.
    Oh, right. Damn silly idea, imo. You don't get all the goodness out of it that way. It wants to be boiled hard, with bacon.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

I read that as 5k pub - I mean, I've been to a few but 5,000 is probably stretching it

He's thinking of drinking its juice, r. Only a profoundly sick mind would even think of kale in terms of juice.
    My Mrs does the whole healthy juice thing, put one out for me the other morning which I tried and quite literally fúcked it down the sink.

Turmeric for all fúcking love. Turmeric. In a drink.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    My Mrs does the whole healthy juice thing, put one out for me the other morning which I tried and quite literally fúcked it down the sink.

Turmeric for all fúcking love. Turmeric. In a drink.
    My glw makes hot milk with turmeric in it.

Women are fúcking mental.

I actually don't know...low 20. something I think...... I'm more a long distance plodder (or i was until my knees gave up)
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar