Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Some observations and thoughts from yesterday.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Yes, they are, but consider a watermelon. Now consider how you would fit it into a glass and drink it. If you can manage that without juicing it, you're a fúcking genius.
    Well you could - y'know - just eat the cünt.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Well you could - y'know - just eat the cünt.
    Thanks for that. Next time I'm about to enjoy a comestible in the manner I desire I will ensure that I phone you first to check the correct fúcking way to ingest the item in question, lest I do it wrong. In fact, if you could let me know how often I should be breathing in and out I'd be grateful because I'm almost certainly doing it wrong.

Thanks for that. Next time I'm about to enjoy a comestible in the manner I desire I will ensure that I phone you first to check the correct fúcking way to ingest the item in question, lest I do it wrong. In fact, if you could let me know how often I should be breathing in and out I'd be grateful because I'm almost certainly doing it wrong.
    No need to get tetchy just because you've become a Corbynesque juicecünt, mate.

No need to get tetchy just because you've become a Corbynesque juicecünt, mate.
    I have half a mind to experiment with kale.

You would need half a mind to experiment with Kale.

Mit Mettwürstchen, Kassler und Kartoffeln? A few glasses of Bier? Lovely.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Mit Mettwürstchen, Kassler und Kartoffeln? A few glasses of Bier? Lovely.
    He's thinking of drinking its juice, r. Only a profoundly sick mind would even think of kale in terms of juice.

He's thinking of drinking its juice, r. Only a profoundly sick mind would even think of kale in terms of juice.
    Oh, right. Damn silly idea, imo. You don't get all the goodness out of it that way. It wants to be boiled hard, with bacon.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

My Mrs does the whole healthy juice thing, put one out for me the other morning which I tried and quite literally fúcked it down the sink.

Turmeric for all fúcking love. Turmeric. In a drink.