Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: A 'Conservative' British PM has appointed a Minister for Loneliness?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    What the fur-lined fùck is going on with these fücking cretins?

How about a Minister for Growing Up? Or a Minister for Having a Pint of Harden the Fück Up? Or a Minister for Fücking Well Pulling Yourself Together, You Fücking Little Nancy?

Fückssake.
    Its a serious issue, b. Loneliness kills.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Its a serious issue, b. Loneliness kills.
    It doesn’t require a fùcking Ministry, though, p! This is just ridiculous posturing.

It doesn’t require a fùcking Ministry, though, p! This is just ridiculous posturing.
    It is slightly Pythonesque. Perhaps they did for a laugh, just to wind up some Sir Bufton-Tufton types. Like The Big Orange Fella does with his tweets but the other way round.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    It is slightly Pythonesque. Perhaps they did for a laugh, just to wind up some Sir Bufton-Tufton types. Like The Big Orange Fella does with his tweets but the other way round.
    I think your suggestion that Berni is a Bufton-Tufton type is unfair to our swivel-eyed, right-wing ranter-in-chief. For shame.

Maybe we should have a Ministry of Ridiculous Posturing.

I seem to recall a Ministry for Magic. I could be mistaken?
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman